Blue Dragon offer a fully exclusive of liveaboard to komodo national park, starting from Labuan bajo (west nusa
tenggara). She is a traditional phinisi style fleet, affordable and comfortable to fulfill your diving and snorkeling needs in komodo national park and surroundings.
BLUE DRAGON SPECIFICATIONS
– Length : 26 meters
– Beam : 6 meters
– Year Build: 2008
– Speed : 8 knots
– Motorization : 6D22 Mitsubishi Main Engine
– Navigations : GPS, Furuno radar, Radio, Compass and Fish Finder
– Comunications: Radio
– Safety equipment : Life Jackets, Life Raft for 15 Persons, 2 Chaser Boats, First Aid Kit, Pure Oxygen
– Other equipment : 140 KW Generator + 2 Back Up Generators
The Cabins and Facilities:
3 DBL Deluxe AC Cabins with attached Bathroom/Toilet, 4 TWN Bunk Bed Standard AC Cabins with 3 Sharing Bathrooms/Toilets, Hot & Cold Water Shower, Batrhoom Ameniteis, Towels, Long Chairs, Beach Towels, Open Kitchen, Wide Restaurant, Sun Deck, Refregerator.
– Engine and generator room, 3 room with attached bath room, Staff room
– Dive platform, Dive setup area, Ladder to upper deck, Compressor, Store room, Kitchen, Entry to lower deck, Common toilet, Twin bunk rooms, Drying area and smoking area.
– Dinghy holder, Dinning area, TV, Cooler, info board, Staff room, Captain room, Sun deck, Ladder to main deck.